It would not be a normal week without new findings coming out stating the positives and sometimes the negatives surrounding coffee consumption. Though the body, which provides recommendations to the Food and Drug Administration, is a report worth taking note of.
The US Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee has releases a report stating the health benefits of coffee and lower risks of drinking 3-5 cups per day, with the potential benefit of a lower risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
So what is the crux of the coffee beans report?
- 3-5 cups [400mg] being a moderate range
- Lower risk of Type 2 diabetes
- Higher overall health benefits as opposed to not consuming coffee
- Potentially lowers the chance of prostate cancer
- Coffee is measured as being drunk black
At Black Market Roasters, we search the world for the best coffee beans , then wholesale them in Sydney. We are a wholesale coffee supplier in Sydney an focus on single origin coffee and barista courses in Sydney.